Join the cast for a CritCrew meetup and live show taping at the IPT! Okay, it’s actually the IRT – Indiana Repertory Theatre – but it’s the real-life inspiration for the IPT cover organization in the show. This event is just one block north of Gen Con, but you don’t need a Gen Con badge to attend. You do need to RSVP at the bottom of this page, though, as space is limited.
Gen Con Live Show & CritCrew Meetup
Saturday, August 6, 8-11pm
Indiana Repertory Theatre, 140 W Washington St
Monster Mash! While cosplay is by no means required, you are welcome and encouraged to dress up as your favorite monster, or monstrous version of yourself – whatever “monster mash” means to you!
Vaccination and Mask-wearing requirements
We are aligning with the Gen Con vaccination and mask policies that are in place at the time of this writing, which are as follows:
- All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved or authorized by the FDA or WHO, and proof of vaccination is required to gain entry to Indiana Repertory Theatre for our meetup and live show.
- Everyone attending the live show and meetup will be required to wear a mask in all indoor spaces unless actively eating or drinking in designated areas. Please note: the cast may not be masked while they perform the live show, but will maintain a distance from the audience while doing so.
Masks must cover the nose and mouth and fit snugly against the sides without gaps. They can either be manufactured or homemade and should consist of a solid piece of material without slits, exhalation valves, or punctures.
- Neck gaiters are acceptable if they follow the above guidelines.
- Bandanas are not acceptable.
- Face shields and/or goggles are not acceptable on their own but can be worn with a face covering that follows the above guidelines.
- Face coverings as part of cosplay or a costume are not a replacement for an appropriate mask — the above guidelines must still be met.
Gen Con has stated that their requirements are subject to change based on the most up-to-date information form public health organizations, and ours are as well. If Gen Con loosens their restrictions or policies, we may or may not follow suit. (We are also subject to the applicable requirements of our host, the IRT, which may or may not align with Gen Con policies.)
The RSVP form is now closed. If you didn't get your registration in on time, you can send us a message and we'll try to still get you in!